Powered By Blogger

Sunday 2 November 2014

"Stars I meet in the last 18 years "










Hear is a look into the past 18 years & hear are some stars I have performed with or meet them at after partys how lucky I am to have those chances to meet or work with such people . 
1. Danii Minogue & Kylie Minogue I premire party of "Grease  The Arena Spectacular" Australia.
2.Cate Blanchet was at the premire of "Tanz Der Vampire" in Hamburg.
3.Emma Bunton' s promotion tour "Maybe",in London British Style Awards .
4.Alpay Sen -international Star Hairstylist at his Event Music Night in  Frickenhausen.
5."The Baseballs " meet them before they performed at the Rockerbilly concert 
Stuttgart.
6. Kevin Tarte musical Star in our performance -"Tonight " in Musical Gala with the wonderful Ludwigsburg Kreisjugend Ochrestra .

I am wishing you all a relaxing sunday from Kimberly Trees 

No comments:

Post a Comment