Powered By Blogger

Sunday 26 January 2014

"56 Ball Der Nationen " 2014 In stuttgart Liederhalle on the 25.1.14

Hi everyone hope your sunday is of to a good start I just wanted to post pictures from preparations for my performance & of my performances Tributes to - Marlene Dietrich - Hildegard Knef - Marylin Monroe - Amy Winhouse - & then as Kimberly Trees . I have to say a big thanks to all my Fans for your support  big kisses to you all & Jongky Goei & Sebastian Medina,  thanks for the wonderful chances of having freedom as a performer , and to Sarah Weeber for doing my make - up & hair & putting my costumes on  it was amazing having u there. To Gitta Sigmund for constant assistance in Managment & supporting and advising & doing video footage. Costumes were done by" Goldknopf " , "NuNu Comp" , "Das Kleine Schwarz "
Thanks loads without all of these people none of this would be possible . Have a sunny sunday from Kimberly Trees 









No comments:

Post a Comment