Powered By Blogger

Saturday 21 September 2013

Party Event 14.9.13 Performance Outfits

Performed at a 40th Birthday party on the 14.9.13 , I did 3 acts for this event .
1st act
1. suit and tie
2.perfect
3.diamonds

2nd act
4. feel this moment
5.i follow
6. scream and shout

3rd act
7. Let me think about it .
8. That power/
9.Try
10. A little party never killed nobody .

I was wearing 3 different styles of clothes which suited each act i was doing, the make up and hair was done by me and costumes I organised as well, Choreography was also done by me .

Lots of sunshine and more updates to come from KT ☀☀







1 comment:

  1. The manager of this place was such a great guy. His background in culinary arts and hospitality management really came through in helping us achieve our vision of our wedding.
    vow renewal location

    ReplyDelete