Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 14 August 2013

Bar 5 - performance in GOLDKNOPF COUTURE Dress - Das Grosse Summerfest 27.7.13

This was a special Event in BAR 5 on the 27.7.13 with Summer Collection from Milena Benker- MDRESSCULTURE .

I was Wearing the Fantastic Dress From "GOLDKNOPF COUTURE " with the bow at the front it shows of the figure fantasticly .

Then had the flowing beautiful dress from MDRESSCULTURE.

I did a variete of artistic works into my performance ,with ballet point work and singing" try " . Tapping and singing
"A Little Party Never Killed nobody ". This is my list of songs i did in the
Performance .My wish is to capture and inspire an Audience with creativity .

BAR 5
Set list ----27.7.13 -summer event
1. Get lucky
2.sunny-
3.Summer wine -drums
4.Superstition - shakers
5..Blurred lines -

Set list . 2 .
1. Let me think about it ./speevers
2. That power/beat boxing
3. Right now
4. Try- point shoes-
5. A little party never killed nobody -tap

THANKS TO Everyone who supports me
Sending u all sunshine from Kimberly Trees







No comments:

Post a Comment